The Heat Is On
In the southern hemisphere, summer feels like it has just started. here is a guide to some of my favourite items.
- My favourite brand at the moment is Loewe (pronounced LOH-eh-vay). Stunning, simple, classic yet so so cool. From the oversized sunglasses, classic beautiful leather handbags to the must own summer bag….the ‘up market’ market basket.
- I can’t live without my vintage Levis slouchy denim shorts. It is difficult to find the perfect vintage pair, but once you do they are wardrobe changing. Alternatively you can buy re worked Levis online. Washed out blue and slouchy boyfriend fit (not super short or tight) look great with a white t-shirt or a dressy top.
- Asymmetric one piece swimsuits are great as can be worn to the beach or as a body suit back with a skirt or denim short.
- Dresses are so easy to wear when it hot and can be worn to the beach or dressed up. Animal print, soft florals, neutrals and white.
- A simple sandal in nude and black is your essential shoe.
- An oversized straw hat is essential.